- Step 2/5 40%
Welcome to the 10th Asia Justice Marathon Registration Section.
You can add multiple participants in multiple events from this page, follow these steps
- Scroll down to choose the event/s
- Type in the number of people you are registering
- Click on “Add to Cart” button
- Look in the top right-hand corner to see the shopping cart for the number of items you have selected.
- Then, PRESS CONTINUE TO STEP 3
More information (click to open)
- The Asia Justice Marathon Half Marathon Run/Walk/Wheelchair starts and finishes at Haey Tung Tao Lake/Park in Chiang Mai Thailand.
- The Asia Justice Marathon has a diverse group of participants and is open to everyone. This includes participants who would like to join in a wheelchair or have other disabilities. We support participants who like to show their support for particular access-to-justice causes.
- All courses have been designed for many different types of persons, including the professional or seasoned participants and others. While the full- and half-marathon attract most of the professionals, all courses are open for participants and we encourage you to challenge yourself.
- A main goal of the design has been to be able to see and encourage each other. Throughout the course participants loop around different sections both inside and outside the park. On the 2nd loop of a section, participants will run/walk in the opposite direction to the first loop. It will have lots of signs and volunteers to show the way.
- The course has first aid stations, water & food/hydration stations, water sponge stations and bathrooms.
- Registration includes (Free): Running Shirt, Runners Bib, Medal, Park Entry (for 42K & 21K ONLY a Finisher Shirt)
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT AND NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Marathon Registration 42K
Half-Marathon Registration 21K
10K Walk/Run/Wheelchair Registration
5K Walk/Run/Wheelchair Registration
Anyone aged 12 and below can run the 3K for free. Please choose the right option!
3K Walk/Run/Wheelchair Registration ABOVE THE AGE OF 12
3K Walk/Run/Wheelchair Registration AGED 12 AND BELOW
Please note – This option is only available for children aged 12 or below. If the participant is 13 years or older, please use the option above.