The Asia Justice Marathon went virtual for 2020.
Notice of Virtual Participation in the Asia Justice Marathon
For those participating in Chiang Mai, in the interest of the health and wellbeing of our Chiang Mai participants and team, the Asia Justice Marathon was held 100% virtually on the 6 Dec 2020. There was NOT a formal gathering on the day.
We encourage all participants, joining throughout the globe to join the Asia Justice Marathon virtually via the Strava App to record your distance, time, and connect to other participating.
Here are our tips to enjoy the fun and connectedness of participating in a virtual event.
- Commit to doing a certain distance – how many KMs did you do?
- Wear a previous Asia Justice Marathon Shirt and add a sticker with “AJM 2020”
- Tell your friends and family that you are “Participating in the Asia Justice Marathon Virtually” with others across the globe.
- On Sunday 6th take a photo of yourself and post it on our Facebook page and on the Strava App
- Wear a mask and socially distance when you are around others
- Carry your own water and snacks
- Don’t give up, keep going, if you get tired, slow down, breathe deep, smile and tell yourself “you can do it!”
- When you come to the end, raise your arms as you finish, cross your virtual finish line, then clap your hands to congratulate yourself for making it.
See you all virtually on Sunday 6th Dec 2020.
Asia Justice Marathon Team
> I’m new
> I have Strava
After signing up on Strava app to join the Asia Justice Marathonyou received an invitation to also join the Global Pro Bono Move, our other virtual event, that happens through out the year.
Thank all the persons who have continuously participated in the Asia Justice Marathon, year after year. We have been incredibly proud of the physical gathering of persons from all over the world, coming together to walk/jog/run/wheel to support greater access to justice and strengthen Rule of Law.